Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Don't Mess With Jack...

Hey all!

Today brings you Halloween mani #2 and I can't take all the credit for this one.  I saw this cute nail art on one of my favorite YouTube beauty guru's channel, the wonderful MissJenFABULOUS!

Here's her original video:


Really cute right?!

So needless to say, when I saw this pop up on my video feed on YouTube I knew I had to add it to my Halloween manicure marathon!

That being said, here is my own version of this adorable and frightening manicure:

 This is the manicure in direct sunlight (and I'm holding a Halloween garland, its the only Halloween decoration I could find in my house LOL).

To create this manicure I followed Miss Jen's sponging instructions, sponging Wet n Wild's Wild Shine Black Creme over three coats of Julep Parker.  Then to create the evil faces, I used a small brush and some white acrylic paint since I didn't have any white nail art pens at my disposal, but I think I paid good homage to Miss Jen's original design.

Here's a close up of one of the nails so you can see the detail:

I hope you guys like today's Halloween nails!  I think they're rather cute...in an evil frightening way of course, haha.

As always if you have any questions or requests, feel free to comment!

See you all again in a couple of days for my next spooky manicure!

Wishing you Hugs, Kisses, & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

P.S. If you want to see more from MissJenFABULOUS, you can check out her polish blog HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment