Saturday, October 6, 2012

Brrrraaaaaiiiinnnnssss!!

I'm back again!

You know what that means don't you?  I can practically hear your polish addicted minds drooling at the thought of another manicure and I hope you won't be disappointed.

Now, the title of this post probably gave you a really BIG BIG BIG hint on the theme of this manicure (you know besides the going theme of Halloween...).

Yes, that's right...ZOMBIES!!!


You heard me!

Now, whatever your stance on the pending (or not) zombie apocalypse, you can't deny zombies are everywhere and in theory, they're kinda cool...in a bloody I want to suck your brains out of you head and turn you into a slow, limping member of the living dead, kind of way.

I digress...back to nail polish!

Let me go ahead and give you my first image (and I'm sorry ahead of time, the sun decided to hide from me when I was trying to take pictures):


For this manicure I used Finger Paints Military Green from their Fall Fashionista collection from 2011.  Then for the scars, wounds, and brains it was a simple matter of using acrylic paint once again.  The fun thing about this manicure is nothing has to be perfect.  After all zombies are made of rotting flesh and whatever it is that animates them.

Here's a close up of some detail:


So there it is, my zombie manicure!  Now I'm sure that by this point some of you are convinced that my nails are simply on bath salts...but I assure you, they're zombies and they have every reason to eat your face....

Just kidding!

Hope you all are having a great weekend!  As always share with your friends and feel free to comment and question!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment