Monday, October 15, 2012

Haul 10/12-10/14 (Finally)

Hello!

So I want to start by apologizing for being so late in posting this when I kept saying it was gonna be up.  You know how things get, weekend gets busy, I get distracted...blah blah blah.

But never fear!  I am here with my haul from this weekend!

I raided the clearance aisle at Sally's and Target, found a new local beauty supply, and had some great coupons for Ulta, all of which culminated into nail polish epicness (not huge, but still nice haul I think).


L to R: Dotting tools, Orly Sunglasses at Night (Flash Glam FX Collection), Orly Go Deeper (Flash Glam FX Collection)


L to R:  Revlon ColorStay Cayenne, Finger Paints Fall-ing For You (Fall of Surprises 2012), China Glaze Sweet Hook (ElectroPop Collection 2012)


L to R:  Zoya Sarah (Flame Collection), Zoya Ray (NYFW Diva Collection), Zoya FeiFei (NYFW Diva Collection)

So there you have it guys!  My haul from this weekend!  I'm finding out that there are a whole lot more local beauty supply places around here, so I'm slowly vising them all for the wholesale goodies, haha!

If you want to see any of these swatched &/or reviewed, let me know!!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment