Saturday, October 6, 2012

Nail Polish Haul - Ulta & Sally Clearance Sections

Hey guys!

Before the next manicure get posted, I wanted to share a haul with you!

I picked up these polishes from my local Sally's Beauty Supply and Ulta this weekend on clearance.  In fact Sally is having a sale this weekend where you get an additional 50% off all clearance through Sunday.

Anyways, here's a picture of the whole haul:


Before I put up the close up pictures, I want to break down which polishes I got where.

Ulta:  

OPI Do My Back Please?, I think this was a leftover from their Summer exclusive collection (which if i'm being honest just looked like leftovers from a bunch of other OPI collections)  I picked this one up because if reminded me of OPI Mermaid Tears from the Pirates of the Caribbean collection which I have wanted for some time.  I don't think it's a dupe, but I could be wrong since I don't have MT to compare it to.

OPI All A-Bordeaux the Sled, This one was a surprise appearance from the Holiday Wishes collection from 2009 (no wonder it was on clearance haha).  Looks like a brownish, crimson jelly creme and I'm kind of excited to try it!

Sally:

Orly Monster Mash, One of the polishes from the new Flash Glam FX collection, released for Halloween.  Seems like they're releasing these a few at a time since there are so many, but I think you can get them all online as far as I know.  This one wasn't on clearance, but I had a coupon.  It's a grassy green with green medium hex, gold tiny hex, and gold-green mini bar glitter in a lime green gel base.

Orly Spazmatic, Another from the Flash Glam FX collection from its premiere release in the summer I believe.  This one has teal-blue medium hex and indigo-violet micro glitter.

China Glaze No Plain Jane, This one comes from this Fall's Bohemian Luster Chrome collection and is a purple-brown-gold multi-chrome.

China Glaze Want My Bawdy, Another from the Bohemian Luster Chrome collection that's basically a blue-toned violet chrome finish (I think its supposed to be duo-chrome, but you can't really see it in the bottle, and I'm not sure if I will on the nail either).

Now for some photo spam!




So there's my haul for you guys!

If you want to see anything specific or know more, feel free to comment!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat






No comments:

Post a Comment