Friday, November 2, 2012

OPI Warm & Fozzie

Hi everyone!

So you've returned for my first non-Halloween manicure!  For this one I wanted to go for a first review on the site!

I've been digging through my pile of non-tried polishes (which disgracefully is rather large) and I came across a polish I was dying to get my hands on but hadn't gotten to wear yet. 

So, I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and try it on and give my first review (this is kind of an old polish, and one a lot of you may already have or have seen, but indulge me)!

Anyways....here goes!

OPI Warm & Fozzie
OPI's Warm & Fozzie is from The Muppet's Holiday Collection 2011.  It's a kind of gold, bronze, copper color with a shimmery foil/glitter finish. 

I have to say, I loved this color in pictures, which was why I was so desperate to own it, but I love it even more in person!  It's a great fall color and so much fun to look at, especially in the sun!  Unfortunately the photos I took didn't capture the copper tones very well, but they are definitely in there.  If you've ever heard on someone describing a polish as one that glows, this is definitely one of those! 

Formula-wise its nice, it is a foil-glitter so if you let it sit on the brush too long while you're painting your coats it can get a little gloppy, but if you work fast it shouldn't be a problem.  It's fully opaque in three coats.  Clean up around the nail (cause I get sloppy but my handy paint brush and acetone combo keep that my little secret) can get tricky since as glitter is prone to, it sticks around.  But it you get most of it loosened up, the rest will wash off the first time you wash your hands.


When I first saw this polish, I already named it one of my favorites, and I think I predicted well.  I think this will be a nice go to, Fall color for some time. 

I'm a sucker for metallics and foils, what can I say!

So let me know what you guys think of Warm & Fozzie!

Also if you have any requests, suggestions, comments or questions, feel free to leave them!

And if you're wondering, I have my stash listed on one of the tabs at the top of the page.  If you browse through and want to see a swatch &/or review, let me know!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment