Monday, November 19, 2012

Sorry for the hiatus!

Hello everyone!

I wanted to post to apologize for how long I've been away.  Last week was really busy through Thursday, and then I went out of town!  Technically I'm still out of town for Thanksgiving, but I have a computer....

That being said, it's my grandmother's computer and it hates me and won't let me upload any pictures for you!  :(

Saddest thing ever!

But I promise I haven't disappeared and I am taking pictures, unfortunately I probably won't be able to post them until I get back home Friday!

But look on the bright side, once I have my own computer back, you'll have my Breaking Dawn Part 2 post to look forward too as well as the nails I'm going to wear for Thanksgiving!!

Sorry again for being MIA, but I'll be back soon!

Have a wodnerful holiday!  I know I'm thankful for all of you!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment