Saturday, November 3, 2012

Julep Maven November It Girl Box! (Photo Spam!)

So I got my November Julep Maven box yesterday!

I always love getting these in the mail.  Why?  Because they're chock full of polish!

If you haven't heard about Julep Maven, let me tell you about it.

Julep is a high end salon polish brand, mostly available online or at Sephora, but they have a subscription service called Julep Maven.  To subscribe, you can go HERE or click one of the spiffy buttons to the left of the screen and take your Julep style quiz!

Once you do that, you can sign up for your subscrition.  You can get the box that matches your style quiz results or pick another one.  It's $19.99 a month (actually you can even get your first box for just a penny with the code COLOR2012) and you can skip and cancel anytime!

I'd say its definitely worth it if you're polish addicted like me.  And as a Maven you can get special deals on Julep polishes!

For this month, the special polishes were their new Matte Suede polishes!  I wanted to make sure and take some pictures of my box this month so I could show you guys!  Be ready for pic spam of the best kind!






Since I have an It Girl box, I typically get three polishes in my box, but the cool thing is that if you get the announcement for that month's box and see another you like better, you can change your box order for the month.

Anyways, if you want to try out the service try the link above or the buttons on the left and sign up for your new polish fun!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment