Friday, November 23, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yay for blog spamminess, cause I'm back again (after my post like two minutes ago) to share my Thanksgiving manicure with you all!

Now, some of you who go to my Instagram may have seen it already, but whatever, it's my blog I do what I want!! LOL

So yea, Thanksgiving....

I hope all of you had a great one (and for those who don't recognize thanksgiving on that day, I hope you had a great day in general!)

Now, I live in Texas, the extent of fall here is a few trees (depending on the type) changing colors, or just losing their leaves altogether which is more common, and the occasional cold front dropping the temperature from about 90 to 80.

So for Thanksgiving I wanted to bring a little fall into my life!

Have a look!

For this one I have a base of three coats of Essie A Crewed Interest.  Over that I sponged on (using a makeup sponge) OPI Take The Stage, Warm & Fozzie, and Goldeneye for the "leaves" (which I love how it looks since they're glitter so the look a lot like falling leaves like this).  And then I used a black striper for the trunks and branches!

Here's the close up!





Hope you guys liked this one!

Don't forget to leave your comments, questions, suggestions, and requests!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment