So I was nominated for The Liebster Award by The Life, Times and Lacquers of Lilmoon & I'm super humbled and honored by the recognition.
For those who don't know, The Liebster Award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers!
I'm so excited to be able to complete the requirements to be considered.
Here's how it goes:
- Each person must post 11 random things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the nominator set for you, plus create 11 questions for the people you nominate to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
11 Random Things
1. I'm a big football fan, mostly college, but I'm only loyal to specific teams, no compromising.
2. I'm proudly adopted...and so is my dog!
3. Other than nail polish I'm obsessed with lipstick/balms/glosses and perfume!
4. I love reading, and have no shame reading trendy, badly written, fandom books in public and obsessing over them afterward.
5. I wish I had been born a red head, but now I have to pay to be one.
6. I've gotten to meet and talk to Jackson Rathbone (*fan girl squee*) twice and give him/his band members a gift.
7. I often break into song and dance for no reason...in public....loudly.
8. I'm a proud fandom geek (Star Wars, Harry Potter, Twilight, LOTR, etc.).
9. I try to text my best friend every single day.
10. I miss being in college, I loved my school, my town, and my friends and I'd be so happy to have more time there.
11. I not so secretly wish I was British.
Lilimoon's 11 Questions
1.What inspired you to start blogging?
The biggest motivation to blog is just the fact that i've amassed so much nail polish! I have good friends who like nail polish too, but nail bloggers have contributed so much to my love for polish, that I thought it was my turn to add to the community.
2. What hobbies and interests do you have?
My hobbies...hmmm. Where do I start? I love to read, watch tv, watch movies, sing, listen to music, pin things on Pinterest, browse nail blogs, go shopping, and the list goes on!
3. What is your favorite food and why?
Oooo, another tough one. I'd say it's a tie between pancakes and anything made out of potatoes. Haha, randomest options ever!
4. What is your most precious belonging? How did it become so special?
My most precious possession is my Aggie Ring. It's a symbol of a big part of who I am, an Aggie. It reminds me of the family I gained by going to Texas A&M, the memories I made there, and my commitment and loyalty to the school and everyone there. It's about as equally important as my engagement ring will be when I get it.
5. What do you think has been your greatest achievement/made you the most proud?
My greatest achievement has been obtaining my Master's Degree. I've achieved so much in such a short time and it's a humbling thing.
6. If you could relive one moment in your life, what would it be and why?
I think I'd relieve the moment I stood on the deck of the Eiffel Tower and got to see the city of Paris spread in front of me.
7. Do you have any pets? (Yeah, I like the pet question. ;o) )
I do have a pet! My precious little man Kyler, my little dachsund with more personality than you can shake a stick at.
8. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and with who?
I think I'd go to the UK with my best friend...or a European cruise. Or even a chance to visit New York City, at least once!
9. If you would only listen to one album ever again, what album would it be?
At the moment Taylor Swift's Red, but that'll probably change in a week or so. Oh! I could throw in The Civil Wars Barton Hollow.
10. What is your favorite piece of nail art (or any other art if you're not a lacquerhead) that you have done?
I think my favorite nail art that I've done were my Jason hockey masks or the manicure I did for The Avengers premiere! Those were both a lot of fun to do!
11. What is the funniest/craziest thing that ever happened to you?
I have to admit not too many crazy things happen to me, but one thing that comes to mind makes me and my best friend laugh to this day. She has a friend of hers that we constantly talked about...like to a creepy stalker level (don't judge). So I knew practically everything about this guy, then one day he walks into one of my classes and I texted her and all we could think of was how funny/creepy it would be when I could tell her things he did in our class when he didn't even know who I was. Yea, I'm not sure that made any sense, haha.
My 11 Questions
1. What is one thing you'd tell new bloggers to always remember?
2. For my nail polish blogger friends, if money was no object, what lemming would you buy first? For non polish bloggers, if money was no object, what is the first thing you'd buy?
3. If you could have/make up any animal you wanted for a pet, what would it look like/be?
4. Who was your first celebrity crush?
5. Who is your current celebrity crush?
6. If you could live in any fictional place you knew of, where would it be?
7. If the world does in fact end on December 21, what is the one thing you want to be sure you've done by then?
8. Nail bloggers, name your five favorite nail polishes. Non nail blogger, or anyone else, name your five favorite things.
9. Who is your hero?
10. Name one blogger you think everyone should check out.
11. It's the zombie apocalypse...what is your weapon of choice?!
Tag You're It!
Kinzie's Nail Hut
Nail Polish In My Eyes
Apply Polish Here
Kat Stays Polished
Dipped In Lacquer
Nails 4 Dummies
Just Talk Nails
I Love Pretty Colours
There you have it!
Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!