Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Julep New Year's Mystery Box!

Hi everyone!

While I was out of town for the holiday I got some lovely deliveries, including my most recent Julep order, the New Year's Mystery Box!

This box was promised to contain a minimum of $100 worth of polish and products from Julep, including a possible not before released mystery color, and all for only $19.99!!

Great deal right?!

Let me go ahead and show the images of the box...or more specifically what was inside.


Inside my box I found a Julep tote, stuffed with goodies!

For products, I received a full-size (and a couple samples of) Julep Age Defying hand Brightener. Julep's description says, "Julep™ Glow On Age Defying Hand Brightener visibly minimizes the appearance of fine lines and age spots on your hands, adding radiant glow and evening skin tone. Contains rare African plant extracts that are clinically proven to block melanin production and reduce hyper-pigmentation and micro light diffusing technology gives hands an instant glowing and luminescent appearance. Advanced emulsion system imparts water-resistant, non-greasy softness."

Along with that I received a few of Julep's Nail Polish Remover Wipes, described as "Each no-mess, lint-free pad is infused with aloe vera to moisturize and condition your nails. A great on-the-go solution for polish removal."

And the last product I got was a silver Glitter Pot.

Then there's the nail colors of course!

From left to right in image I received:

  - Courteney:  a " Key-lime green crème."
  -  Eloise:  a " Smokey indigo blue crème."
  -  Mystery Glitter:  a black base with copper and silver micro-glitter, and gold small hex glitter
  -  Sandra:  a "Pink magenta frost."
  -  Matte Top Coat

All in all I'd say the box has a value of about  $110, for a cost of $20...probably one of the best deals you'll ever find, and Mavens get the $19.99 mystery box offers almost monthly if they're subscribed.

If you'd like to be a Maven (I have a few of my monthly boxes posted if you want an example of what you'll get)  go HERE and take your style quiz!  For $19.99 a month you can get up to three nail polishes, or you can get exclusively products if that's what you prefer too, and there's always fun surprises for subscribers too!  If you use the code COLOR2012, you can get your very first box for only a PENNY!!

You can cancel any time and skip months, or change style profiles each month if you'd like.  It's a lot of fun!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment