Thursday, December 27, 2012

NOTD: Purple Holo with Gold Flake

Hi everyone!

I'm back with a manicure for you! 

It's simpler than what I've been doing recently (obviously since its not a nail art manicure haha) but I do think it came out great!

I just received a big swap and after swatching all the polishes, I just had to wear one....and had to add a bit of sparkle afterward...

Here is the result!


For this one, I used my new bottle of OPI DS Extravagance, a gorgeous red-toned purple holographic (not linear but still gorgeous!).  If you haven't tried OPI Designer Series polishes, I'd say if you can find some/are willing to spend a little extra, its worth it!  The three I have go on smoothly, and are opaque in two coats (though my polish OCD means I always do three hahaha). 

Anyway, back to the manicure at hand...

As is typical for me, I am never satisfied with original finishes, or at least rarely satisfied.  So I decided a quick coat of OPI Man With the Golden Gun 18K top coat to add a bit of dimension and sparkle, and I LOVE IT!!

What do you guys think?

Leave your comments, questions, suggestions, and requests below!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment