Sunday, August 4, 2013

Orly Melodious Utopia

Hi all!

Time for another manicure!!

I'm really enjoying the bright colors I've been wearing lately, and I wanted to wear another one that is just perfect for Summer.

Orly Melodious Utopia
This is Melodious Utopia from Orly's Hope and Freedom Collection from this year.  This polish is a bright yellow creme base with a lot of orange/pink flakies through it.  The formula for this one can be a bit sheer and streaky if you aren't careful, I suggest slightly thicker coats and I went with four coats total for this one to make it as opaque as I could.

This color is a lot of fun for Summer, obviously, and even better if you're working on a tan because it just pops!

I love my yellow polishes, they're some of my favorites, and it's so sad that I don't have very many.

What do you guys think of this one?  Do you find any colors that just seem to pop with your skin tone? 

Leave me comments and questions below and follow me on social media!!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment