Wednesday, August 14, 2013

China Glaze Stroll

Time for more pretty nails!

I was able to dig up a few gems from older China Glaze collections at one of my local beauty wholesalers, which is always really exciting.

The manicure I'm sharing today is one of those said gems!

China Glaze Stroll
This is China Glaze Stroll from the Retro Diva Collection of 2009.  This polish is a deep burgundy red red jelly base with lots of golden glass flake in it.

Once again its another polish that glows from within.  The polish applies like a typical jelly but is prone to picking up if the coats aren't dry enough or if you apply too much pressure but with a light hand this polish is a dream.

I'm really excited about some of the other surprises I found and can't wait to get around to sharing them!

What do you guys think of this one?

Leave me comments and questions below!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment