Saturday, July 27, 2013

Wet N Wild The Clock Strikes Orange & American Apparel Redondo Beach

Hello again!

What time is it?

Time for another manicure of course!!

Are you excited, because I know I am.

I have a fun, simple manicure for you all that follows the fun bold color black trend of the summer.

Wet n Wild The Clock Strikes Orange & American Apparel Redondo Beach
For this manicure I started with three coats of Wet n Wild's The Clock Strikes Orange from the new Limited Edition Pop Art Craze collection from the Wild Shine line.  This collection is a set of six creme (though I'd go so far as to say crelly...creme jelly) polishes in fun bright colors for summer.  The Clock Strikes Orange is a great medium shade orange, a very flattering color for those who are a bit wary of oranges especially if they lean a bit yellow.

For my accent nail I used three coats of American Apparel's Redondo Beach from the Sheer collection, a sky blue crelly polish.

Now, even though orange and blue make a nice combination anyway, but I didn't just choose this one.  I had fashion influence on this one also...I wanted to match my new dress!

Sorry it's blurry, but this dress is from Dots Fashions
It's cute right!!

Sorry, haha, I rarely find cute, affordable maxi dresses, so when I do I get very excited.

Anyways, I hope you all liked today's manicure, be ready for more soon!

Leave me comments and questions below and follow me here as well as on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment