Wednesday, July 24, 2013

China Glaze Harmony

Hello all!

I have another manicure for you!  Isn't it exciting to actually have one within a week from the last for once?!  HAHA.

Today's polish is so pretty, and I'm so glad I managed to find it in a clearance pile at my local Ulta, especially since it's an older collection.

China Glaze Harmony
This is China Glaze Harmony from the Romantique Collection of 2009.  This polish is a really pretty amethyst purple metallic color that has a surprising color pay-off.

The Romantique Collection was all metallic polishes, all very pretty, and I was lucky enough to find this one and another (without a bottom label sadly) in the same clearance pile. 

The two polishes I did get have a GREAT formula that could probably be opaque in just one coat, but I painted two coats just because my first coat was a little thin and came out kind of streaky, but that was my fault.

I'm in love with this polish, the color, the finish (especially since there are practically no brush strokes, a big deal for a metallic polish), and the formula.

What do you guys think?  Have you tried the Romantique Collection?

Leave me comments and suggestions below and be sure to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and Tumblr!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment