Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Last Two LGBT Pride Manicures - Color Club Eternal Beauty & KB Shimmer Oh Splat!

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned earlier, I'm SO SO SO sorry for being MIA for so long!

Since I went out of town, it has been insane here, and trying to get my schedule back to normal took longer than I expected. 

But I'm back now, and I have been taking manicure pics the whole time so now it's time for me to play catch up!

So let's get this train rolling!

I have to start with my last two manicures that I did for LGBT Pride Month.  I wasn't able to post these while I was out of town, and just haven't had time to post at all since I came back :(

Color Club Halo Hues 2013 Eternal Beauty
The first manicure I did while out of town was from the Color Club's 2013 Halo Hues collection in Eternal Beauty.  This is a gorgeous violet purple polish with AMAZING holographic effects to it.  I knew I had to use this one for Pride because, what's better than purple that makes its own rainbows?!  Not to mention it's called Eternal Beauty, which is a great reminder that each and every person in the world is always beautiful being exactly who they are!

KB Shimmer Oh Splat!
And then my very last LGBT Pride manicure for this year was KB Shimmer's Oh Splat!  This polish has a kind of off-white cream colored base with TONS and TONS of rainbow hex glitters in all sorts of sizes.  This one is basically another Pride Parade polish, PACKED with "confetti". 

Admit it, you can never go wrong with tons of rainbow glitter, right?!

---------------------------------------

And of course I had to add one more serious blurb at the end, but this one is a happy one.  As most of you know, in this Pride Month, the US Supreme Court decided that not only was Prop 8 in need of being repealed, but that DOMA was unconstitutional, therefore opening the doors for legitimizing the legalized marriages of LGBT persons in the US (and hopefully these legal marriages will include even more states very soon).

But it was only fitting that this decision was made during Pride Month, making it all the more outstanding!

To finish my LGBT manicures, I wanted to add a fun yet heart-warming video I found that I think just sums it all up wonderfully.


Thanks everyone for following my participation in Pride Month 2013!

I had SO MUCH fun showing my support this way and sharing it with all of you!

Don't forget to leave me questions and comments, and follow/like all my social media thingies!!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment