Thursday, July 18, 2013

Pink Wednesday: Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Treat-Heart

Back to regular posting for me (hopefully)!

And I think it's only fitting that I come back with a Pink Wednesday post (a day late but still).

You have to love your pink polishes, especially when they're insanely sparkly and have great texture.

That's the polish I have for you all today!

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat Treat Heart
This is Treat Heart from the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat collection.  This polish is a very sparkly dusty pink color with the new trend of sand textured finish.

As usual, this polish applied just as well as my other Sugar Coats, nice and even, and looks best in three coats I think.

I felt like Barbie (in the best way) with this polish on!  It was sparkly but not extremely bright and just added a nice soft look while still having fun with texture and sparkle.

What do you all think of this one?  Have you tried the Sugar Coats or any of the other new textured finish collections?

Leave me comments and questions!  Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment