Friday, June 7, 2013

LGBT Pride Month Manicure #4: Rainbow Ombre

Manicure #4 is here you guys!

These Pride manicures are so much fun!  (Helps that I LOVE anything rainbow and/or purple of course).

I decided I wanted to try a bit more focus on the rainbow today I went with a look I saw done on CutePolish's YouTube channel!


So now, I give you my attempt to do this technique.

Rainbow Ombre
For this manicure I started with a white base of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.  Then over that, I followed CutePolish's instructions for sponging on my three colors.  The polishes I used were Julep Bethany, Nikki, and Taylor.

Now, my sponging technique isn't nearly as flawless as hers is obviously, but I do like how the ombre turned out.

-----------------------

Today I want to share a song with you guys, one that I heard a while back and thought the message was great. 

I've heard a lot of songs lately that mean a lot to me, especially during this month, just because their meanings are just lovely and strong and so positive.

So, instead of giving a huge schpeel i'll just share the song!



Leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment