Wednesday, May 1, 2013

OPI DS Jewel

Hey guys!

Sorry for this being such a sparse posting week, it's been a little crazy with follow up appointments after my surgery and then plans with friends and family.

But I have been painting my nails and taking pictures.

I didn't get to paint for Pink Wednesday but I do have the polish I wore Tuesday and today to show you as I'm painting my nails for tomorrow actually, haha.

OPI DS Jewel
The last two days I've been wearing OPI DS Jewel.  This polish is a dark burgundy shimmer with flashes of wine, and gold, and even bright green!  The polish a bit sheer, aftre three coats, but its not as noticeable in outdoor lighting. 

I do really like this polish, a nice traditional color shade with a little be of unique sparkle to it, so a great way to experiment for work, for example.

What do you all think?  Any polishes you like to wear to be conservative for work but that still show a fun side?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment