Tuesday, May 14, 2013

China Glaze Fancy Pants and Zoya Blaze

Hi all... *sheepishly emerges*

I'm just gonna jump in because I'm sure you're all raging at me right now lol.

But once again, I have pretties to share that might restore a little faith in me. 

Sadly I only have two to share right now, but I haven't been painting my nails as often either, so that would be a big part of being so behind, the other reason being just timing issues, sorry.

But anyways, let's get this show on the road!

China Glaze Fancy Pants
First up I want to show you China Glaze Fancy Pants, a polish from the recent Avant Garden collection.  This polish has a blue base with a kind of purple tint to it, and also has a subtle pink shimmer to it as well.  This polish is SO pretty, goes on smoothly and looks great even after two coats (though this pic is with three coats). 

I have a few more from the Avant Garden collection and after wearing this one, I'm excited to wear the others.

Zoya Blaze
Next I have Zoya Blaze to share.  I have to begin by saying this is definitely one of my favorite polishes now.  Blaze has a dark cherry red base that almost looks like a jelly but isn't really since there's basically no transparency to it, though it does have a fun squishy look.  But in this base is a gorgeous holographic sparkle which isn't really a glitter but not anything like a flakey or other sparkle.  This polish is just plain unique, and might I say a great color on my recently trimmed (and much shorter) nails.

-------------------------

What do you all think of these?  I'm finding some great surprises in my untrieds, polishes I knew were pretty but are even more exciting on the nail which is always fun!

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment