Thursday, May 9, 2013

L'Oreal Berry Nice & Hard Candy Peach Pop

Alright, so I'm not even going to bore you with apologies this time.

I probably shouldn't even make promises that I'll get back to daily posts since I haven't kept that one yet lol.

But as usual I have been taking pics and you all know that I will post them at my earliest opportunity, which as it is, is right now for the last few days.

L'Oreal Berry Nice
The first polish I have for you to see is L'Oreal's Berry Nice from their brand new Miss Candy Limited Edition gellie finish polishes.  This polish is a gorgeous deep jewel toned purple jelly that is ultra transparent, as you can see from the picture which shows three coats. 

I love this polish, it's fairly typical in formula for a jelly, high shine finish and can be a bit spotty at times, but the color payoff on this one is great.  Not to mention, if you like jelly polishes, you love when they look as squishy as this one does, at least I know I do.

Hard Candy Peach Pop
The other polish I have for you to see is Peach Pop from Hard Candy.  This polish has a peaches and cream orange base with red, orange, and silver glitter scattered through it.  This is another polish from Hard Candy's new Candy Sprinkles collection.  The formula for these polishes can be a bit tricky.  Being that they're glitter bombs they get a bit globby but I've had far worse and the pay off is just great!

---------------------------------

So what do you guys think of these two?  There are so many fun new collections coming out this season, which are you most looking forward to?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment