Saturday, May 4, 2013

More Cathing Up: Sally Hansen Fog & Color Club Wild Cactus

So I know I'm a terrible terrible blogger for being so flakey this week!

I thought things would calm down some but it didn't really.

I didn't have so many doctors appointments, but I had plans with friends, errands and working out to do which I clearly need to learn to manage into my schedule a little better, but its all new stuff and I'll get there, I promise!

But as usual, I did make sure to take pics of the manicures I did wear this week so I could post them when I got to my catch up post!

YAY!

Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect Fog
First up I have a polish from Sally Hansen's Smooth & Perfect collection (now discontinued but possibly still available if you look hard enough).  This polish is a sheer, white satin shimmer/frost.  The name of the line isn't misleading in most ways, the formula goes on very smoothly and looks great, and very shiny, however, with a frosty finish, you have to make sure you have a steady hand so you don't leave brush strokes on your nails.  I'm usualy not a fan of very sheer finishes on my nails, but this manicure was so pretty.  I think it would be a great bridal shade (not that I'm getting married ANY time soon haha).

Color Club Wild Cactus
Then my other manicure was Color Club Wild Cactus, a bright emerald green creme that has a gorgeous aqua tint to it.  This one is a new color from Color Club's Summer collection this year, and the collection has a lot of bright cremes, a foil and I believe a glitter, but this one just screamed "BUY ME" so I did!  I got a lot of compliments on it actually, and it was a fun funky color that went great with the gorgeous weather we've been having lately.  I do have to say that such a pigmented color did leave a bit of staining, mostly on the cuticles/skin but a little extra scrubbing took care of most of it.  This formula was a dream, opaque in two coats and shiny before I even put on top coat!

---------------------------

So what do you guys think of these?  I also have pics of my newest Maven box coming soon, just waiting on my add on to show up, so look forward to those!

Don't forget to leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment