Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Orly FX Black Pixel

Hi all!

More pretty nails to show you!  (What did you expect, right?)

I'm still slowly drifting into the more muted tones of Fall but that doesn't mean I can't have fun with my manicures, right?

Today, I have more special effects finish polish to share.

Orly FX Black Pixel
Say hello to Black Pixel from the Orly FX line, MegaPixel FX from last Spring.  (Yes, I said Spring, but it's black!)

This collection was yet another response to the new textured finish polishes, one full of glitter and fun metallic colors.  This polish is a black base with silver mini-hex glitters all through it.

Of course, as mentioned, this one dries with a textured finish, but one much more subtle than most I've used so far.

I've seen some describe it as simply a glitter polish with a little extra something to it.  I'd say that's kind of close, but I do really like the smoother feel of this texture as compared to others I've worn.

This particular polish was the only one I picked up from this line, simply because metallic-glitters aren't always my first choice to reach for when I'm starting a new manicure.  But I'm glad I did get this one.

What do you guys think?

Let me know below and leave me questions and comments!  Follow and Like me on al your social media too!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment