Sunday, May 5, 2013

Nina Ultra Pro Maple Syrup

Hi guys!

I actually have a manicure on time today!!  I know, exciting isn't it?

So, since I have a habit of keeping you all waiting, I'm not going to let myself do that in this post and instead jump right into the nails, since that's what we're here to see.

Nina Ultra Pro Maple Syrup
Today I have Maple Syrup from the old collection of Nina Ultra Pro, found at Sally's.  This polish is a warm, cinnamon-chocolate brown frost color that has a really pretty red-purple tint to it.  The frost in this one is another one of those glowy polishes that just looks gorgeous in the light. 

It can be kind of hard to find intersting brown tones, but when you go with a polish like this with a bit of a texture finish and hints of other tones in it, you can usually find a winner.

So, what do you all think?  Do you have a brown that isn't blah?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment