Tuesday, June 11, 2013

LGBT Pride Manicure #6: Rainbow Dot-icure

Hello all!

I have more colorful Pride nails to share (of course)

Today I have my 6th manicure for Pride Month and if I do say so myself, this one is cute and fun!

The inspiration for this particular manicure came across my Pinterest (as so many GREAT manicure ideas do).  So when I saw the photo I knew I'd have to do something similar for this month of rainbows!

Rainbow Dot-icure
I really enjoy doing dot-icures, there's something about them that's so abstract but still cute...if that makes any sense at all.

For this particular one, I of course had to have fun with the rainbow theme with this one.  Doing it was simple, and quick.  I just picked three shades of each color I needed and used two different size dotting tools to place random dots of each polish on my nails. 

I found it was easiest to start with the medium shade, then the darkest shade, and ending with the lightest shade so it would pop on top of the other colors more.

Now, since I have fifteen colors (not to mention my base color which was OPI I Theodora You), I won't waste your time by listing them all, since you can customize this manicure to whatever you'd like.  However, if there is something you'd like to know, feel free to ask!

And be sure to let me know what you guys think!
-----------------------

Today I have another song for you!

Sorry I'm a music lover, do I like to pick music to fit certain moods and I keep hearing songs that I think fit the spirit of Pride and have messages the world needs to hear right now.

Like this one for example!


Hope you're all having a great week, and a great Pride Month!

Leave me comments and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment