Monday, April 15, 2013

Nina Ultra Pro Mermaid

Manicure time!

I have a really pretty and unique polish to show you all tonight!

I managed to find this one digging through the clearance section at one of my local Sally's a while back and was very excited!

It's a gorgeous polish with a really special look to it.

Nina Ultra Pro Mermaid
Mermaid, by Nina Ultra Pro is a pale yellow-green polish with flashes of bright jade and gold shimmer in the light.  Mermaid is fairly sheer, taking four coats to reach the opacity in the picture.  The formula was great, even for the probable age of the bottle.

This particular polish is from the recently discontinued line from Nina Ultra Pro, they have recently changed their look in their bottles and in doing so added some new colors and removing some old ones.  I believe Mermaid was one that fell to the realm of the discontinued, but lucky for me, I was able to get my hands on it!

What do you guys think of this one?  Ever been lucky enough to find a gem in a clearance bin?

Leave me a comment and Like and Follow me!

Hugs & Kisses & Great Polishes!

~ Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment